Time for another roundup of the top 10 ‘most popular’ designs at POD printer RedBubble this week. I’m quite surprised just how much the return of Fall Out Boy has influenced this weeks chart, I didn’t realise that they were that big. It’s also quite concerning to see the amount of copyright infringement going on in the popular page this week, is it my moral burden to start reporting items that very clearly shouldn’t be in there?
1. “I choo – choo choose you!” by Guts n’ Gore – this is what I’m talking about, this is just a copy of Ralph Wiggum’s design, it’s hardly surprising that it’s popular in the lead up to Valentine’s Day, but it just shouldn’t be available.
2. Megan Lara makes an appearance (as usual) in the top 10 with this Aliens design.
3. I had to look this one up, this definitely copyright infringing design (and Disney tend to come down hard on this kind of thing) is for a marathon (and a half) that apparently takes place around Walt Disney World in Florida.
4. We featured this one earlier in the week so I am totally claiming responsibility for the popularity of this Grateful Dead x Dead Kennedys logo mashup shirt.
5. Apparently this shirt is based on a a song called “You’re the Voice” by John Farnham that I’ve never heard of before.
6. Ugh, kids have too much money these days if they’re buying this shirt.
7. Well, at least this shirt has a little bit more style to it… but come on!
8. If this Star Trek shirt can get on the popular list, then maybe someone like me with no talent should go into t-shirt design.
9. “Michael Nesmith in his Monkeeman get-up, going to save the day! Or, at least, call someone ugly.” You know what, I can’t find anything to complain about with this Monkees shirt… but I still don’t want to wear it.
10. Apparently there are less than 50 orange-bellied parrots left in the wild in Australia, buying this shirt will result in a donation going to a charity that is trying to save the most endangered bird in Australia.