1. “The Girl Who Waited” is an interesting design because it occupies both the #1 and #2 design at RedBubble this week, as it is a collaboration between the frequently posted Megan Lara and the less frequented posted Harry Gordon, who have both posted the design on their respective accounts. So you can buy it from Megan or Harry, your choice.
2. “Workaholics – DEMAMP CAMP” is probably something to do with a movie I haven’t seen.
3. “Owl” is probably the worst t-shirt that I’ve ever seen in the top 10, it is just awful… but I suspect this is another case of people using RedBubble as a printing service for some kind of of event. Even so…
4. “Vintage Michelangelo” – Fair play to harebrained, this is nice work and I’m sure we’ll be seeing it at the daily sites soon.
5. “Dark Types – Faint Attacks” – Good thing that Kari Fry tagged this shirt otherwise I wouldn’t have known that it was something to do with Pokemon.
6. “YOU ONLY YOLO ONCE – Workaholics” – This must be another reference to the movie Workaholics, otherwise this design needs to burn in a fiery pit.
7. “LNK” – Drew Wise drops a nice Game Boy design.
8. “Flatbush Zombies” – This is an unofficial design for a hip hop crew that I’ve never heard of because I’m not cool.
9. “Flight Club (Galaxy)” – It was about damn time that we had a Flight of the Navigators tee.
10. “Push My Buttons” – This picture swept the internet recently with it’s combination of laughter and boobs (yeah, now you clicked the link), so this guy is cashing in on that with a keyboard design.